© 2017 Teach to Read
Elizabeth travels around the UK and abroad advising and training in the teaching of reading and writing using synthetic phonics. Training is always adapted according to the needs of those attending and those they teach. The emphasis varies, but sessions usually include at least an overview of each of the following:
- the principles of synthetic phonics
- the alphabetic code
- initial teaching
- what comes next
- helping those with difficulties
Fees for training and consultancy
- Schools in England and Wales: £850 per day, to include travel and accommodation expenses
- Schools in other countries: £700 per day plus travel and accommodation expenses.
Reductions are available:
- for more than one day’s training (advised for better understanding if possible)
- for special circumstances
To find out more, contact us.
Synthetic Phonics Training from Others Abroad and Online
Synthetic Phonics Spain for Coral George’s training for teaching English reading and writing to children in Spain
for teaching English reading and writing to children in South America
Caribbean For Phonics Trainers (teachers experienced in synthetic phonics teaching and training and supporting colleagues through the local Literacy Project), contact Gertrude Niles, Education Officer, Grenada, telephone 001 473 443 6026 or go to Jolly Learning (training, Caribbean).
www.phonicsinternational.com for online training
www.jollylearning.co.uk for online training